CSOs are currently functioning in 90 communities located in 5 districts in Sri Lanka, working to bring about social development at village level
- Requesting technical expertise to develop theoretical and practical models that could deal with the social problem
- Engageing in programme development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Networking in lobbying and advocating for rights, policies, reforms and plans directed towards achieving justice and equity for all.
- Volunteering with FISD in preparation and implementation of ongoing activities.
- Obtaining membership of FISD and supporting social change for a better society.